26.1.10

sunny days and mondays always get me down.

Sounds familiar? oh well, i just thought of that lyrics of the song by the Carpenters as a title to my post. the lyrics actually goes like this "..hangin around nothing to do but frown. rainy days and Mondays always get me down.." but since i love the rain [not in the typical emo kind of way but more like i-feel-like-a-kid-again type of like], i altered the lyrics a bit. I just love rainy days. I love the cozy feeling it brings to me. Although i hate it when it turns to be "OA". Ayoko naman yung tipong binabaha na ang mundo ano?

So where was I? oh Mondays. grrrr. hate is so strong a word so im just gonna say, i DON'T LIKE MONDAYS. well, most of the time. Although i can't exactly point a finger to a particular reason why i don't like the feeling of getting up early for this day. It's not school really cause i love going to school. owwhel, amma figure this one out someday. lol.

Speaking of Monday, yesterday was definitely a down day for me. Nothing really bad happened. I guess having bad hair + huge zit day could be the thing to blame. haha.

I was with Lorraine yesterday. She's my best friend since high school and i call her kismet which means destiny. I call her that because we get to understand each other's sentiments just like that. She's my number one listener among my friends. I just love her.

We don't know why but we were really feeling so down yesterday. As I've said, nothing really bad happened but i don't know, we sort of lost all the enthusiasm for life yesterday. We just stayed in their house and i got to be a model for a short while. we sort of played dress up although it is really for this online shop that we are starting to put up. I just have to say that my body is definitely not of a model size! my waistline is soooo huge that you'd think i've eaten up a whole sack of rice. okay! exaggerating, sorry. But Lorraine talked me into it anyway. So after we've posted the photos online, we went to Divisoria to finished my Bio 31 Lab report so that i can submit it on time. After I submitted my lab report, we went to Cogon to get some things that were needed to be done. We checked some items in some botiques for a while and we went back to their house. After a few chit-chats I went home, still feeling down. Owwhel, maybe because nothing really special happened except for the online shop that we have started. hehe. As another song goes," it's just another manic Monday."

so today is Tuesday. no exams. got the whole day for myself. so i went to avail me a free use of internet in the school's internet lab. hahahaha. ohh yeah. i was just sitting there for about 6 hours and did nothing but surf and surf the net. talk about some major addiction here huh?

i am home now so amma be reading the last few pages of this book entitled FREAK the MIGHTY. it's a novel about two completely opposite kids who somehow found their way to build a one-of-a-kind friendship.



so that's about the start of my week and i hope that i will be able to ace all the exams i have for the next three days. Ta-tah for now.









No comments:

Post a Comment